Topic: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

(C87) コミックマーケット / Comic Market / Comiket 87

Date: 2014.12.28-30 | Type: Various


http://i.imgur.com/HxjDjl5.gif

https://ga-beacon.appspot.com/UA-56019533-5/C87G?pixel


--- Game Preview Video ---
Video previews of some of the games being released at this event, courtesy of Edelweiss


--- Game Discussion Thread ---
Discussion thread for this event, please post there if your post is not directly related to downloads


--- Upload Spreadsheet ---
Index of all download links posted for this event in a spreadsheet format

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

- - -

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Surprised this wasn't posted already.

東方深秘録 ~ Urban Legend in Limbo (trial)
http://i.imgur.com/iVNHDyU.jpg
Download

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

幻想人形演舞
http://i.imgur.com/pOHSIhV.jpg
Website / Trailer / MEGA / MF

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Is the Touhou Puppet play Full version or Trial? My friend telling me its trial.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/911/WSBzI3.png

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Miky225 wrote:

Is the Touhou Puppet play Full version or Trial? My friend telling me its trial.

A trial was released at C86, if this is the C87 release, it should be full, but I haven't checked.

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Miky225 wrote:

Is the Touhou Puppet play Full version or Trial? My friend telling me its trial.

Tested it. It's legit full version.

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

I can confirm as well, it's the full version of the game.

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Could someone mirror the patch for Urban Legend in Limbo?
For some reason, I can't access Tasofro's site TwT

http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198086132554.png

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Gamer251 wrote:

Could someone mirror the patch for Urban Legend in Limbo?
For some reason, I can't access Tasofro's site TwT

This should work

11 (edited by Misto9598 2014-12-31 04:52:09)

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

[しそそふと] 東方タクティクス
http://i.imgur.com/IvCge10.jpg
MEGA
Trailer / Official Site
※ This is an .iso file, so you need some file opening programs to play

12 (edited by Hakkin 2015-01-05 03:40:08)

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Double focus - Aya and Momiji Bullet Coverage Travelogue full version is out!

http://down.thwiki.cc/upload/album/201412302140196.jpg
MEGA



Moderator Note
If you're have trouble getting past the login prompt, try these credentials:
ID: bachou
PW: 12344321
Thanks to elsword

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q115/Haseo88/Gifs/4796150_zpseeylzwus.gif

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Moving the previous discussion to the discussion thread, please try to use it in the future if your posts don't directly relate to the download (requesting reupload, mirrors, etc.)

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Gensou SkyDrift (Trial)

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g389/newtouhou/newtouhou001/GensouSkyDrift.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Btqfntd.png

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

http://skydrift.illucalab.com/support.html

It's worth mentioning the patch link for SkyDrift in this thread. The changes are significant enough that it's pretty much required.

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

uhm there is something wrong with MEGA i try download double focus game but it stuck at 99% and i try to pause then resume again still stuck not move. I download the other game there is no problem. Is there any you can do to solve this please...!

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Valkyris wrote:

uhm there is something wrong with MEGA i try download double focus game but it stuck at 99% and i try to pause then resume again still stuck not move. I download the other game there is no problem. Is there any you can do to solve this please...!

If you check the spreadsheet in the first post, on the "Games" tab there is a "Mirror" column, which has mirrors of all the games on a regular web server.
Try this link.

18 (edited by Valkyris 2015-01-01 07:23:22)

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Hakkin wrote:
Valkyris wrote:

uhm there is something wrong with MEGA i try download double focus game but it stuck at 99% and i try to pause then resume again still stuck not move. I download the other game there is no problem. Is there any you can do to solve this please...!

If you check the spreadsheet in the first post, on the "Games" tab there is a "Mirror" column, which has mirrors of all the games on a regular web server.
Try this link.

Thank you very much ^_^

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

BackBurner12 wrote:

幻想人形演舞
http://i.imgur.com/pOHSIhV.jpg
Website / Trailer / MEGA / MF

Here's the clean install (version 1.00) of the game, for those who don't want to torrent and in need to patch to the latest version. Extract or mount the file to install.

Mirror file are highly welcome in case the link is expired!

SendSpace

幻想世界 East Land Saga Walkthrough
Link is temporary at the moment...currently revising.

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

sagittarius, that link you posted drives my anti virus crazy and only gives me an iso.exe. Do you have another mirror?

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

ExiledLife wrote:

sagittarius, that link you posted drives my anti virus crazy and only gives me an iso.exe. Do you have another mirror?

Uncheck the "Download with sendspace accelerator and get recommended offers"....

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Didn't even get that, the page got blocked and downloaded as soon as I allowed it. I resorted to the torrent version. Which can be found on Nyaa.

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Just downloaded the sendspace version.  Even with applocale the Japanese isn't working.  Any suggestions?

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Applocale is next to useless.  You really ought to set system language to JP if you play any doujin games.

25 (edited by YuenSan 2015-05-10 20:05:00)

Re: [Comiket 87] Game Download Thread

Is Urban Legend in Limbo fully released yet? (I haven't been here for awhile.)