101 (edited by VioletHatPurple 2016-08-23 22:38:23)

Re: The Big Doujin STG Thread

Hey everyone, it's been a while! Sorry about that, there's been a number of non-Doujin games I've been working on (I actually got a 1cc of DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou Arcade HD with Maria (Laser) last month in June, just to throw it out there), and then there's some other stuff that I needed to take care of, as well, but yeah, I'm back again!

Alright, as of really early in the morning today, I actually got my 1st Hard Mode 1cc of Alternative Sphere with the Hoshimi Twin Sisters, Maiha (Main) and Tsubasa (Support)! I got the video of my 1st Hard Mode 1cc created a little while ago! Indeed, Alternative Sphere was the game I've been working on since July 10th of this year!

Here's the link to my video here for that 1st Hard Mode 1cc of Alternative Sphere of mines!

Man, the ending of that run was way tense, too close to call for sure! I couldn't believe that run of mines actually 1cc'd, especially since I made a number of mistakes in that particular run that I normally don't do, much to my annoyance (This tends to happen often when I do full runs of any game, even after I do a good amount of practice mode, lol), but well, it actually worked out somehow! I'm very pleased to get this 1cc down! I've always wanted this particular 1cc for quite some time now!

Yeah, Alternative Sphere's a really fun game, like all of AQ Loop's games! I quite like AS a lot, I must say! In-fact, most of the scoring strats aren't that hard to do in it, actually, much to my surprise!

I think I'll do the Sequel Stage of Alternative Sphere next.

102 (edited by VioletHatPurple 2016-08-23 22:38:48)

Hey again, everyone! Yeah, I finally got what I wanted to do for the Sequel Stage of Alternative Sphere!

Yeah, so as of early in the morning today (At around 8 AM or so), I finally managed to get my 1st ever No Miss 1cc of the Sequel Stage of Alternative Sphere with the Hoshimi Twin Sisters, Maiha (Main) and Tsubasa (Support)! I even got to capture Remi's red version of her True Final Attack 2nd Phase without bombing or getting hit for the 1st time ever as well! I'm very pleased to have finally gotten that run!

My 1st ever No Miss 1cc of the Sequel Stage of Alternative Sphere with the Hoshimi Twin Sisters, Maiha (Main) and Tsubasa (Support)!

I do have to say, Remi's red version of her True Final Attack 2nd phase was quite tough! That attack alone is the sole reason I spent as much time as I did with the Sequel Stage of Alternative Sphere (2 - 3 weeks, give-or-take). It's quite harder than the rest of the Sequel Stage put together, if I had to say so myself! That attack was quite the mountain to get through, but I finally got through it!

Yeah, I got my 1st 1cc of the Sequel Stage of Alternative Sphere quite easily when I first started on it, did it in a couple of credits. It was then, that I came up with the idea to get a No Miss 1cc of Alternative Sphere's Sequel Stage, as well as to capture Remi's red version of the 2nd phase of her True Final Attack, and also learning some scoring techniques at the same time as well (For the most part, the scoring techniques weren't that hard to do, actually).

Incidentally, that No Miss Sequel Stage 1cc run of mines actually ranks as #3 out of 100 on the online leaderboards of the Alternative Sphere Sequel Stage with the Hoshimi Twin Sisters, Maiha and Tsubasa! It was fun climbing up the online leaderboards while trying to capture Remi's red version of her True Final Attack 2nd phase! I started out at 30th place, then climbed up to 21st place or so, then entered somewhere in the 11 - 20 range, finally got to the top ten at #7, then up to #6, and finally, #3 out of 100.

I could go further if I wanted to (This particular run of mines could be improved on in some places), but this is good enough. I captured Remi's red version of her True Final Attack 2nd phase, and I couldn't have asked for more than that! I'm very pleased with the outcome overall! smile

Well, alright, I think I can now give Alternative Sphere a rest for the time being, and go from there.

103 (edited by ImNEET 2016-10-23 21:13:58)

Has anyone heard of/played Operation Micro Nurse?

It's an old Shmup made in 2009 by Karin Shima Network.  It's pretty fun and challenging with a few unique mechanics

http://i.imgur.com/JiK6vW7.png

104 (edited by VioletHatPurple 2017-02-22 15:22:41)

Hey everyone, it's been a bit of a while! Sorry it took me so long to get back over here! A lot of stuff happened, to put it, so I had those to take care of, but I'm back!

Yeah, as of a few days ago, I actually got my 1st ever ALL! Clear of Eden's Edge Doom Mode using Formation! Here's the video of it over here (It even surpasses Jaimers's score, in-fact, so it's a double big deal for me!):

Eden's Edge Doom Mode ALL! Clear - Formation

For quite some time now, I wanted to work on this game (for at least a year or two) ever since I saw Jaimers's video of his own ALL! Clear of Eden's Edge Doom Mode, and well, I finally got it, and it outdoes his score too, even! big_smile

Yeah, I chose to start off working on x.x's games with Eden's Edge, since I thought it was a good starting point for x.x's games, and I've heard of how difficult Eden's Aegis Hell Mode ALL! Clear (Wait Off) and Blue Wish Resurrection Hell Mode w/ the TLB are, so I went with Eden's Edge Doom Mode. Hopefully, the Doom Mode ALL! Clear will prepare me for when I do get into Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (Wait Off) and Blue Wish Resurrection Hell Mode sometime later on (I like to work on Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (Wait Off) sometime later on this year)!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, Eden's Edge Doom Mode wasn't the only thing I was doing. I did other clears as well, I just didn't get the chance to talk a little about them earlier. I did the following:

Doujin:

Leiria -Stargazer- Hard Mode + TLB ALL Clear - A-Type

Touhou 15 Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom Legacy Mode Lunatic 1CC (I know this was easy to do, but I thought I'd mention it as well. With this one, I have all of the Touhou Windows STG Games 1cc'd on Lunatic Mode! Besides still having to work on the PC-98 games, I can now start to consider doing all those Touhou challenges that are out there, like the other LNBs to do, 90 FPS challenges, Ultra Modes to do, other sorts of fun little challenges, etc.)

Arcade (I know these are arcade games, but these were a pretty big deal for me to get, when I got them, so I'll mention them a little bit here):

Espgaluda II Xbox Arcade 360 Mode ALL Clear - Ageha

Mushihimesama Futari Black Label God Mode ALL Clear - Reco

All those clears that I mentioned I did can be found on my YouTube channel, VioletHatPurple! smile

I have all kinds of hard clears I intend to do pretty soon (Chiefly, I intend to get my 1st ever 2-ALL this year), so this year looks to be a whole lot of fun! big_smile

105 (edited by VioletHatPurple 2017-02-22 15:22:10)

Greetings again, everyone!

So, alright, as it turns out, after I got my 1st ever ALL! Clear of Eden's Edge Doom Mode with Formation, I decided to go dive right into Eden's Aegis Hell Mode! I was initially gonna do some other game, but then, somehow, I just felt, as though my time to work on Eden's Aegis has arrived, and I went for it, just like that... Which brings us to now...

As of a few hours ago, I got my 1st ever ALL! Clear of Eden's Aegis (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve!

Eden's Aegis Hell Mode ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズエイジス】

Whew, man, Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (especially with the wait off) was so much harder to do than Eden's Edge ever was, but I somehow managed!

Also, it's entirely possible that I may be the 1st person ever to have gotten an ALL! Clear of Eden's Aegis Hell Mode with Eve WITH the Wait off (I mean, there's a few people out there that did an Eden's Aegis Hell Mode ALL! Clear with Eve, but all of them were done with the Wait on)! big_smile

Hmm, so far, out of x.x's games, Eden's Edge Doom Mode and Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (Wait off, Guard on) are both done! At some point, I'll work on Blue Wish Resurrection Hell Mode next.

106 (edited by VioletHatPurple 2017-02-22 15:21:36)

So, a surprise thing happened earlier today!

I actually somehow came up with the loony idea to go improve on my high score in Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (Wait off, Guard on), fully knowing how hard the game is and all, and well, I actually followed through with it!

The surprising part of it all was, I actually got my 2nd ALL! Clear of Eden's Aegis (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve on the 1st run of the day, somehow, complete with a new high score of 142 Million! Here's the video of it here (It's also got some nice wallpapers in it that I found somewhere, which played a big part in making me go for this in the 1st place, lol):

Eden's Aegis Hell Mode 142 Million ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズエイジス】

So, what prompted this unexpected thing? Well, you see, I came across x.x's old game blogs (x.x is the guy that designed Eden's Aegis, along with Eden's Edge, Blue Wish Resurrection, Blue Wish Resurrection Plus, Blue Wish, Green Wind, and is currently working on Blue Wish Desire, if I heard that correctly (Wish he'd continue on with Eden's Eclipse, though, but oh well)), and found a lot of his artwork and character designs. Over there, I found a lot of his artwork on Eden's Aegis, including some of his nice artwork on Eve. So, what's that got to do with anything? hmm

Well, in Eden's Aegis, you can have custom wallpapers (and even custom music, for that matter) and well, my 1st Hell Mode ALL! Clear of Eden's Aegis didn't have wallpapers of Eve in it, and I thought to myself, "It would a real shame, if I didn't have wallpapers of Eve to go with my Eden's Aegis runs with Eve." Coupling that with some random thoughts about how my PB in Eden's Aegis Hell Mode could be improved, sure enough, I decided that I'd go do another Hell Mode ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) of Eden's Aegis w/ Eve and get a new PB, and well, here we are! smile

While the new PB isn't exactly as high as I would have wanted it to be (It's possible to get 170+ Million in Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (Wait off)), it did get to 142 million, so that's alright. That, & Eden's Aegis on Hell Mode w/ the wait off is quite tough in-general, & it was a bit of a madman's decision on my end to improve on it, considering the, well, reasons I decided to do it in the 1st place, so I'm quite fine with this one, considering that this run was a bit too close to call, and I screwed up the survival stuff a bit, despite getting a new PB. I think it's safe to assume that I will be giving Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (wait off) a rest for now. tongue

So, yeah, that's a bit of the story about this 2nd Hell Mode ALL! Clear (wait off, Guard on) of Eden's Aegis with Eve! As for the wallpapers of Eve that I rambled on a bit about, well, it's in my Eden's Aegis Hell Mode 142 Million ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve video, so if you want to see that, come check it out sometime! I think you'll like it! wink

107 (edited by VioletHatPurple 2017-02-22 15:21:51)

Hey again, everyone! I've come to report back some more about Eden's Aegis! smile

So yeah, once again, I go back to do more adventuring in Eden's Aegis, and this time, I did this nice little thing! I got an Eden's Aegis Original Mode No Miss 150 Million ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズエイジス】! And of course, included in the video is some more tasteful Eve fanservice wallpapers (Artwork is done by x.x, the creator of Eden's Aegis)! big_smile

Eden's Aegis Original Mode No Miss 150 Million ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズエイジス】

So, yeah, this didn't take very long to do at all! Well, considering I did just get back from getting an ALL! Clear of Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve, I suppose that's to be expected. Still, though, this was nice to have! big_smile

Not much to say, other than I wanted to do this for Eden's Aegis Original Mode for some time now. Let's just say a certain reason drove me to want to do this (The same reason that drove me to go improve on my high score for Eden's Aegis Hell Mode with the wait off), and take action accordingly. I'm sure, at this point, you can surmise what sort of reason could that be, lol. tongue

Hmm, there's a few mistakes I made in this run, like I messed up on a few of the boss cancels, I got hit in a place or two that I shouldn't have got hit in, so there's some room for improvement (I believe at least 160+ million is possible for Eden's Aegis Original Mode (Wait off, Guard on), with the possibility of even more past that).

Overall, though, I'm quite pleased with this run, and I got a 150 Million No Miss of Eden's Aegis Original Mode (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve! As far as I'm aware of, this run of mines is probably the highest known score for Eden's Aegis Original Mode with the wait off! big_smile

Along with that, of course, as I have mentioned a healthy number of times, that video of my Eden's Aegis Original Mode No Miss 150 Million ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve also has some nice wallpapers of Eve with it as well, so if you want to see that, come check it out sometime! I think you'll also like this one as well! wink

108 (edited by VioletHatPurple 2017-02-22 12:19:59)

Greetings again, everyone! I have yet another report to make, regarding Eden's Aegis! smile

A couple days ago, I got this nice little thing, this time, in Eden's Aegis Heaven Mode! I actually beat E-KO's high score of 114,331,560! I didn't get to mention it here until now, so let me link you all to the video here! smile

Eden's Aegis Heaven Mode No Miss 117 Million ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズエイジス】

And there we go! Very pleased to get this one down! I didn't think I'd actually beat E-KO (Incidentally, (E-KO's score is an old score from what is presumably June 2010. E-KO's score was the highest found on x.x's gameroom for Eden's Aegis Heaven Mode), but I did, and it was only in a few days, to boot! big_smile

Of course, the video has some nice Eve wallpapers as well (Artwork done by x.x, of course), so if you want to see those, come check out the video sometime! I think you'll like them, I'm sure! smile

Whew, I think that's all the stuff I wanted to do for Eden's Aegis, for the time being. I sure had a blast, working with this game! It's definitely going down as one of my all-time favourites, if I do say so myself! There's more I'd want to do for Eden's Aegis, but for now, I think a break is in order.

Now then... What's the next game to get into... Hmm...

109 (edited by VioletHatPurple 2017-03-31 03:30:32)

Hey again, everyone! It's been a bit since the last time, but I've come back to bring some great news for everyone here! Not too long ago, I got done working on the next game I had in-mind! ^_^

As of earlier today back at noon, I finally got my 1st ALL! Clear of Blue Wish Resurrection Hell Mode! I used Blue Wish for this one! big_smile

Blue Wish Resurrection Hell Mode ALL! Clear - Blue Wish

Indeed, Blue Wish Resurrection was the next game I had in-mind! Yeah, after I got the Eden's Edge Doom Mode ALL! Clear and Eden's Aegis Hell Mode ALL! Clear (Wait off), I gave Blue Wish Resurrection serious thought, and well, sure enough, I decided that there is no better time than now to work on Blue Wish Resurrection Hell Mode, and so, I went right in for it, and well, here we are! smile

This was actually a bit on the tough side, if I had to say so myself (I did opt to play as Blue Wish instead of Blue Peace), but I was able to come out on top at the end of it all, and it was very fun, too, it really was! smile

So yeah, with Blue Wish Resurrection Hell Mode finally down for the count, that's 3 of x.x's games, where I got the ALL! Clear in their hardest respective difficulties! big_smile

Also, I suppose this makes me ready for the day x.x releases Blue Wish Desire and/or Eden's Eclipse, whenever it happens! I'm looking forward to those, for sure! ^_^