1 (edited by Treacle 2017-05-20 09:05:37)

Topic: [Fulfilled] VK reupload request for 森羅万象 – おまけ CD

This rare bonus CD was posted on VK. Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to download the MP3 files without having a VK account and using third party software. Could anyone who can get that stuff to work please download the two files and reupload them to MEGA or something? Thanks in advance.

If any of my links are broken, please PM me, and I'll try to get them back up.

Protip: If you see a post by Nemofelia, click the album cover to go directly to the download, skipping the 9tensu page and the annoying adlink.

Re: [Fulfilled] VK reupload request for 森羅万象 – おまけ CD

Here you go!
https://mega.nz/#!XER3GLpA!m7gjroTI2rZ- … R-R74CNMTU
Had to use a chrome plugin to actually download them as i can't find a download button on the music files.

Also, may I ask, are you having difficulties signing up for VK?

Haunter wrote:

Here you go!

Thanks a lot!

Haunter wrote:

Had to use a chrome plugin to actually download them as i can't find a download button on the music files.

Sounds correct. AFAIK there are normally no download links for music on VK pages.

Haunter wrote:

Also, may I ask, are you having difficulties signing up for VK?

No, I'm just kind of... intimidated. I don't want to give them my real name. Do you think it'l be fine if I sign up under a pseudonym?

If any of my links are broken, please PM me, and I'll try to get them back up.

Protip: If you see a post by Nemofelia, click the album cover to go directly to the download, skipping the 9tensu page and the annoying adlink.

Treacle wrote:

No, I'm just kind of... intimidated. I don't want to give them my real name. Do you think it'l be fine if I sign up under a pseudonym?

The only personal thing(?) they need is your phone number. I'm pretty sure signing up under a Pseudonym will be fine in the long run