301 (edited by ycdtosa 2017-10-31 22:39:53)

Re: Doujin Circle safety sheet

FantasyGensokyo wrote:

I just got flagged by Halozy for 3 of my vids. The flagging was done by Halozy Official Channel. Does anyone know if that's actually Halozy's channel? Seems a bit funny that they only flagged those 3 out of the 28 or so I have uploaded.

I believe this channel (Halozy Official Channel) is an official channel run by Sumijun, if that's who the claim came from then it's real. I've seen a couple circles become more active about what they are okay with on YT (eg. Diao ye zong sent YT PMs requesting videos be removed) so you might want to contact Halozy to avoid future take downs. Halozy site contact forum, sumijun's twitter

I will say that it is kind of unusual that they are hitting you with the take down now considering Halozy is scheduled to go on hiatus this month.

I don't do much worth mentioning, but I do contribute to the doujin music side of the Touhou Wiki (My profile) whenever I have the time. (my uploads)

Ah I see. Thanks for the info!

Tenshi Hinanawi wrote:

Recently got a strike from "Eurobeat Union" also. Note: Most (but not all) Eurobeat Union songs are taken away from Youtube.
- Also tried to contact Eurobeat Union but no avail. No info. about Eurobeat Union.
https://i.imgur.com/eZ6YStx.png

hmm I have seen this happen, I think even a channel got completely taken down by them. But I have seen them delete everything from Youtube.
I hope the older stuff DJ Command did under NJK Record is still safe...

ycdtosa wrote:

I believe this channel (Halozy Official Channel) is an official channel run by Sumijun, if that's who the claim came from then it's real. I've seen a couple circles become more active about what they are okay with on YT (eg. Diao ye zong sent YT PMs requesting videos be removed) so you might want to contact Halozy to avoid future take downs.

I will say that it is kind of unusual that they are hitting you with the take down now considering Halozy is scheduled to go on hiatus this month.

Yeah I have heard they want to upload their stuff on that channel from now on. They no longer want other people to upload them. Probably so this way they can monetize it. Still don't know why they don't add their stuff to content ID and get revenue that way. (like IOSYS does)
They did seem to warn one or two uploaders