Topic: UK to Leave the European Union

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06 … -to-leave/
Short term, it may look bad but I really think this is good for the UK and Europe in the end.

https://i.imgflip.com/1quvt6.gif

2 (edited by Trig 2016-06-24 07:29:43)

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

Cameron already considering resigning now too.


https://twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/stat … 8363114496


To the delight of many Brits.


Edit: He is indeed resigning come October.

https://i.imgur.com/UpL7IZC.png

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

Was a pretty close vote too.

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

Relevant

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

https://66.media.tumblr.com/5794975c249822692dddb9396af9ed14/tumblr_o98kj794KC1ukmdtio1_540.png
actual sjws are on suicide watch

Zzz

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

Best decision ever made by the British Citizens
Now their country can be independent again after over 40 years of EU-dictatorship from Brussels

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

Zyreth wrote:

Relevant

This is actually retarded. They need to stop having temper tantrums because they lost and grow the fuck up, my god.

https://i.imgur.com/UpL7IZC.png

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

Trig wrote:
Zyreth wrote:

Relevant

This is actually retarded. They need to stop having temper tantrums because they lost and grow the fuck up, my god.

^
Also I find most people actually don't like democracy unless it benefits them

https://i.imgflip.com/1quvt6.gif

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

So here are some silly reactions from my AMERICAN liberal friends:


"I still think that Britain leaving the EU is a bad idea. It's also worse because it's encouraged by the fascist groups like Britain First."


"This my friends is why you have to be informed about whatever you are voting for. Nothing is more dangerous then the uneducated voter."
Yeah, implying google, who supposedly edits search algorithms, is an accurate measure for ALL UK voters.


And another friend is who screaming left and right about how racist it is to leave the EU and crash their economy (in the short term) just so they can avoid brown and black people in the country (???)

https://i.imgflip.com/1quvt6.gif

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

To me, the dumbest thing about it is the economic crash they are having right now is completely artificial.  It's the reaction of investors pulling out in fear so they can cut losses early but more and more people just follower because the first few did it and the stock prices were affected.  Probably nothing has even happened except the vote count finished and the economy crashes just because investors are scared of the future, yet people can still find a way to blame it as the consequence for leaving the EU.


I remain by my stance this is a great thing from an idealist standpoint.  Europe has been plagued by facism for the past 100 years and the solution, the EU, is not even a democratic thing.  It is all appointed leaders that pass closed-door trade agreements.  UK voters have voted for independence from an easily corrupted system.  Their economy may have sunk now, but it's not going to be a seller's market forever.  I believe it will actually grow in the long term without annoying EU sanctions hoovering over investors' minds.  Switzerland has never been a part of the EU and they are doing more than fine.  There was a UK before the EU and there will be one after it collapses.


Please excuse me if I've made any mistakes on gauging the situation, I am neither from the UK or know everything about it.

https://i.imgflip.com/1quvt6.gif

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

I consider myself liberal and my train of thought is that this is just fine and dandy. I see no reason why to oppose those seeking independence.

Signature image too large. Please read the image rules. - Staff

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

dRoGoZ wrote:

I consider myself liberal and my train of thought is that this is just fine and dandy. I see no reason why to oppose those seeking independence.

The definition of liberal here must be different from where you are.  Here, it is an identifiable political stance shared by a noticeable collective; generally in favor of big government and reduction of free speech for the sake of political correctness.  They generally want a larger government offering more social programs to disadvantaged people to gain equality at the cost of the wealth of those who already made it.  It's like trying to up the lows and down the highs.

https://i.imgflip.com/1quvt6.gif

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

Rendezvous wrote:

And another friend is who screaming left and right about how racist it is to leave the EU and crash their economy (in the short term) just so they can avoid brown and black people in the country (???)

Ah yes, not wanting some fucknuts over in Brussels controlling your country's immigration. How horrible.

https://i.imgur.com/UpL7IZC.png

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

Trig wrote:
Rendezvous wrote:

And another friend is who screaming left and right about how racist it is to leave the EU and crash their economy (in the short term) just so they can avoid brown and black people in the country (???)

Ah yes, not wanting some fucknuts over in Brussels controlling your country's immigration. How horrible.

It's so crazy how quick some people scream "racist" nowadays.  I bet this wasn't the main intention of those who wanted to leave in the first place, just a side effect.

https://i.imgflip.com/1quvt6.gif

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

Well, when you see a lot of the stuff with what some refugees are doing in the news it's obviously gonna be a cause for concern. Of course it's just a select few that are doing this shit, but people don't want to take the risk anymore and I really don't blame them.


It's sad and incredibly childish for people to just slap the racism card around like this. They actually act like every person who wanted out was a fucking KKK member or something.

https://i.imgur.com/UpL7IZC.png

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

Rendezvous wrote:
dRoGoZ wrote:

I consider myself liberal and my train of thought is that this is just fine and dandy. I see no reason why to oppose those seeking independence.

The definition of liberal here must be different from where you are.  Here, it is an identifiable political stance shared by a noticeable collective; generally in favor of big government and reduction of free speech for the sake of political correctness.  They generally want a larger government offering more social programs to disadvantaged people to gain equality at the cost of the wealth of those who already made it.  It's like trying to up the lows and down the highs.

You're not wrong on most of these, but yeah, I guess my kind of "liberalism" doesn't quite fit the term. I wouldn't want anything more than making all of society equal on every aspect and letting Darwin's Theory happen.
But I digress, I need to read a bit more on this because I don't have all the facts.

Signature image too large. Please read the image rules. - Staff

Re: UK to Leave the European Union

What a wild ride this has been. Amazing.