1 (edited by phantasy 2017-11-15 22:53:56)

Topic: Laurus Nobilis [Witches of Pandaemonium]

I am the user formerly known as twinshia, which was a name I made up, but sounds like a muslim sect.

My interests include Classical philosophy, pre-Christian legend, novels, poetry, autobiographies, biographies, history and visual art.

I get the impression the forums aren't doing too well, but don't worry; I'll bring them some activity AHAHAHA!

If not, then cya!

His childhood stood within him and merged with his soul and he remained as a child despite his increase in years and progress through education.

I M A G E/P H A N T A S Y/M A I D E N

Re: Laurus Nobilis [Witches of Pandaemonium]

Welcome back. I don't recognize your previous username, have you been gone long (I'm relatively new and not good at keeping track of people).

I don't do much worth mentioning, but I do contribute to the doujin music side of the Touhou Wiki (My profile) whenever I have the time. (my uploads)

ycdtosa wrote:

Welcome back. I don't recognize your previous username, have you been gone long (I'm relatively new and not good at keeping track of people).

Oh, I've been around with different usernames. But it has been some time since I was called twinshia.

His childhood stood within him and merged with his soul and he remained as a child despite his increase in years and progress through education.

Was it in 2014? It must have been before the great DS depression!

Mayson wrote:

Was it in 2014? It must have been before the great DS depression!

I can not remember what exact year/s I was twinshia for. There are some users here who will remember me.